Handholding Bloggers to success
Handholding Bloggers to success
Bloggers Alliance is a not for profit society, registered under Harayana Registration and Regulation of Societies Act, 2012 (Regn No 03256). Bloggers Alliance is to empower bloggers in becoming national and global influencers and changemakers by supporting them in optimizing power of blogging.
Bloggers Alliance aims to serve blogging community by providing training, coaching, networking, branding and other opportunities required for professional success and support them in creating social change.
Objectives of Bloggers Alliance
1) To train and coach bloggers in the areas of blog branding/ personal branding, digital marketing and blogging tips
2) To mentor and train bloggers to become published authors. Mentoring will be provided on approaching publishers and literary agents.
3) To train and mentor bloggers in speaking and story narration skills through tie ups and Blogger Meets
4) To inspire, groom and mentor bloggers into storytellers
5) To syndicate and promote the best content on Bloggers Alliance social platforms.
6) To train and mentor bloggers in influencer marketing and approaching companies for brand collaboration.
7) To provide a platform for bloggers to network and explore synergies
8) To invite top bloggers, speakers, storytellers, authors to share best practices with bloggers/ members.
9) To provide international opportunities to bloggers to speak, coach, train and so on.
10) To provide information to bloggers on upcoming conferences, events, trends, opportunities for influencers marketing and so on.
11) To provide a community and sense of belongingness by creating interest groups and topic wise sub-communities (Facebook groups and Twitter chats)
12) To promote bloggers through interviews and train them on media relations and PR skills.
13) To train corporates on areas such as blogger engagement and influencer marketing.
14) To be a bridge between the corporate world and blogosphere.
15) To provide free and paid resources such as books, eBooks, webinars and so on.
16) To provide mentoring on work from home opportunities for women, physically challenged, students, freelancers and others.
The Back Story- The Why
Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak made a sweeping statement, “Indians Lack Creativity” during his visit to Indiain February 2018. Steve pointed out that Indians measure success with academic excellence and a stable job, but lack creativity. He also emphasized, “The creativity gets left out when your behaviour is too predictable and structured, everyone is similar”.
Indian Education and Rote Learning
Although I disagree with Steve in terms of the stereotype and generalization, I have definitely experienced that Indian schooling and education system emphasizes on rote learning, which diminishes overall creativity in children. So I began introspecting and wondered how I can further contribute to the nurturing and enhancement of creative process in India. Indian education system needs structural reforms to encourage creativity and innovation. In fact if one analyses the deeper issues, being a developing country we discourage risk taking and creativity requires taking risks and risking failure.
Coming up with creative and innovative ideas also require risking ridicule.
Encouraging Creativity, Empowering Creatives- The What
Empowering creatives (and introverts) has been my lifetime mission since 2010. I had realized that social media and blogs have empowered creative people to showcase their creativity to the whole world. Creative people need to be trained and coached on knowledge and skills required for success in digital world. Blogging is a platform creative people can use to showcase their creative output and freelancers can showcase their creative portfolios online.
Connecting the Dots-The How
Storytelling has been gaining popularity in the digital world and social media has democratized storytelling.
Everyone has inherent creativity and a story to tell. In fact I personally believe storytelling is a higher and structured form of creativity. Or in other words storytelling is Narrative + Meaning. So I decided to connect the dots and empower creatives/ encourage creativity one step at a time.
I looked for likeminded people, did the necessary research & administrative work and decided to launch the Alliancenearly one year from Steve Woznaik’s interview.
Bloggers Alliance is Born
The introspection led to the idea of creating an association of bloggers, storytellers and creators. The name Bloggers Alliance was finalized as a platform “for the bloggers, by the bloggers”.
At Bloggers Alliance, we aim to inspire and guide bloggers to become storytellers and storytellers to become better storytellers. We intend to bring out the creativity and stories in as many people as we can. Our punchline reflects our mission aptly, “ Hand-holding Bloggers on the Road to Success”
You are welcome to keep coming back here to see new content. However, a better option is to subscribe to our newsletter! You will get updates on new posts and special content that is only available to subscribers.